Iron On Clear Vinyl Gloss 17in x 2yd
HeatnBond Iron-on Vinyl is a flexible, water resistant coating that you iron onto the top of your fabrics to protect them. Use Iron-On Vinyl to make your own laminated fabrics and create placemats, tote bags, chair seat covers, aprons, children's art smocks and more!
- 1 pack = 17 inches x 2 yards (43.2 cm x 1.83 m)
- Gloss Finish
- Heat activated
- Sewable with regular or non-stick foot.
- Fusible only on one side
- For use on fabric or paper
- UV Resistant, Water Repellent material
- Paper liner is used to protect the vinyl during ironing.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For More information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.